Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Taipei 101

Today, we went to visit Taipei 101. It is the tallest building in the world. There is one that is taller under construction, but they are not giving it that until then! It also has the world's fastest elevators!! 1010 meters per minute! that is FAST!

I had a little concern about going to th world's tallest building on September 11, but I should not have been paranoid. It was a really neat city. I have a bunch of pictures that I will post.

While, I know the focus is Reed right now, check out the pictures of my beautiful wife! Doesn't motherhood suit her?



This city is HUGE!



Mommy said I was walking like I was pregnant!



Hint: that's not really Taipei 101 we are standing in front of, just a picture.



in front of one of the windows.



Reed is "so" interested in the city below.



Still very interested.



Did we mention that he loves the camera?









Happy baby!





Silly grin!



He loves his mommy!



And his daddy, even if I do say so myself!



We tried bubble tea! Pretty good, but Abbey liked it a lot more than I did.
Post a Comment