Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Taipei 101

Today, we went to visit Taipei 101. It is the tallest building in the world. There is one that is taller under construction, but they are not giving it that until then! It also has the world's fastest elevators!! 1010 meters per minute! that is FAST!

I had a little concern about going to th world's tallest building on September 11, but I should not have been paranoid. It was a really neat city. I have a bunch of pictures that I will post.

While, I know the focus is Reed right now, check out the pictures of my beautiful wife! Doesn't motherhood suit her?



This city is HUGE!



Mommy said I was walking like I was pregnant!



Hint: that's not really Taipei 101 we are standing in front of, just a picture.



in front of one of the windows.



Reed is "so" interested in the city below.



Still very interested.



Did we mention that he loves the camera?









Happy baby!





Silly grin!



He loves his mommy!



And his daddy, even if I do say so myself!



We tried bubble tea! Pretty good, but Abbey liked it a lot more than I did.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbey, be sure to bring home some of those rice crackers for Reed to eat when we finally get to go back to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Of course, you and I can introduce him to Mexican food so that he'll be able to persuade Jeff to go with us.

Anonymous said...

Abbey - You look like such the natural mom, you can see the glow in your face! I know how happy you must be.

Jeff - I'm glad to see you changing diapers already!

I'm so excited that he has taken to you guys so well and is such a happy boy. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the cd; I absolutely love it!

We can't wait to see you guys when you get back and get the two little boys together! I know that they'll love eachother. I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of time together. (By the way, Brandon wants to move again! To the Legacy so we would be close by!) We won't be able to be at the airport but please know that we're thinking and praying for you guys!

Mommy Blogger said...

Thanks for all the great photos - love looking at them. Your boy is 100% adorable!

Kevin said...

That elevator is fast but, I believe you blog a bit faster. I need to sleep less if I want to keep up.

Wow - nothing but smiles and happy faces - from bath to breakfast to big buildings. I bet there are the same on the other side of the camera. Sounds like you had a great day.

Kevin

Tiffany said...

reed is beautiful! You guys make a picture perfect family. Motherhood defintely agrees with Abbey! Glad you all are doing well - I love following your journey, looks like you guys are having a blast and mr reed looks like he has a great little personality and he was truly meant to be a part of your family!

Tiffany
(adopting from taiwan yahoo group)
awaiting Sophia
www.youbelong.net/rhines

Tisra said...

He looks so completely at ease, and as though you three have always been together! Lovely.

Tisra
waiting for referral

Anonymous said...

It's naptime at school and I am reading the blog while the children are resting. One of my little hispanic girls that speaks very little English just came up to my desk to throw her tissue away and froze in front of my computer. Her eyes were huge and she pointed to a picture of Reed and shouted "HE'S CUTE!" Reed brings out excitement in everyone!!! I love seeing all of your pictures - Keep them coming!

Jennifer said...

I am so happy for your guys! What a blessing!!! He is SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You and Abbey are absolutely glowing and you are so correct,,,,it looks like Reed just fits in her arms and like he has always been there. Reed is glowing also. Everyone at school comments on his smiles!!!! You know that is a universal language and in all of them it means the same thing....total bliss, happiness, a smile from the inside out....That my sweet son is what I see in all of you and it has given you an absolute glow. Yea! Three days til Enna and Poppy see REED....oh, and Jeff and Abbey also!!!! Love, MOM

Yoli said...

Your baby is gorgeous. God bless him.