Custom Search

Friday, September 21, 2007

New Look and Picture Postponements

You can thank my sister, Ava, for giving our blog a new, updated look. Thanks, Aunt Ava!

I have finally begun to recover from the nasty virus I had. Unfortunately, Lola (my Mom) picked it up early this morning. After a trip to the doctor, she's been asleep for most of the day. Then, Jeff got it this evening. Luckily, we made it to the clinic before they closed, thanks to Tamara, our friend. Reed did great, considering all that was happening. He even fell asleep on the way home. Now, both patients are resting quite nicely, and Reed is going to share his bedroom with me tonight.
So, no pictures until we're mended. We promise to get back to regularly scheduled programming as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all of you feel better. Love, Enna

Emma said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well... and now the others too! Hope you all get better quickly!

Love the new look - the photo of Reed in the header is the cutest ever. We don't have a new look, but we have a new blog header with a little game in it (click on the baby). I've been playing it all afternoon.

Tisra said...

I do pray sweet Reed escapes the nasty cold.

LaLa said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Love the new look