Custom Search

Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to NashWill: We're in Tapei



We made it to Taiwan and Reed loved it. The airline that we flew EVA is phenomenal. I cannot say enough good about them. For instance, the flight attendant who had our side of the plane realized that I was always asking for Diet Coke, so one time, she just randomly brought me a Diet Coke. I like thoughtful service.



Reed was so excited to get his own special meal tray. It was chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, and fruit.



Reed slept for most of the flight which is only a slight issue since now, it is time to sleep here in Taipei and he isn't sleepy.

After he woke up, he played video games with Uncle Bill with the in-seat TV.



Our hotel rooms are very spacious and clean. We have all of the modern amenities and well equipped bathrooms including a huge jacuzzi tub.



The lady from housekeeping did not understand that I didn't want the crib put up tonight and she was concerned that Reed would have no place to sleep so she made up the couch.



Reed enjoyed a banana while sitting on my stomach.



The only time I was a bit nervous was with the Taxi ride. We had to take 2 taxis. Reed, Lola, and I rode in one. Abbey and Bill in the other one. Abbey and Bill reported that they were never nervous. Reed is excited that he is going to stay in Lola's Taiwan House.

Abbey and I leave first thing in the morning to fly to Taitung.

The Plane and Hotel Rooms from Jeff Land on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rooms look amazing! Praying for ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me follow your second journey. I followed the 1st journey when we were in the process in 2007 with JOH! Seems like yesterday!


Michelle C, AL
JOH-Brooke 12/08

Expecting Good Things said...

Happy to hear you guys made it with no problems! Can't wait to see those 2 cute boys in your arms! We'll be there in Taipei in 3 weeks! I would love to know where you're staying...
Take Care,
Holli

Kerry said...

Looks like everyone was THRILLED that you were videotaping them! ;-)

And I agree with Michelle, so wonderful to be able to follow along a second time...

Robyn said...

What an exciting time for you all. Looking forward to seeing you holding your two new sons.

What hotel are you staying at? Think I might be booking there for our return trip - looks fantastic!