Custom Search

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to NashWill: Revised New Travel Plans

New Travel plans: We fly out tonight on EVA Air (Saturday at 7:50 PM which is 6:50 AM CST).
We arrive in San Francisco at 4:20 PM on Saturday. (That's right, we get it 3.5 hours before we leave! ;-)

We depart SFO at 9:30 AM on Sunday and arrive at BNA (Nashville at 5:10 PM) on Sunday.

We have secured all flights, hotel reservations, etc.

Now, pray for smooth travel with 3 boys who's bodies are tired both physically and emotionally. I guess it goes without saying that the three adults are also TIRED!

We would love for anyone who would like to be at Nashville airport to be there when we arrive. You can be at the arrival area when we get there ready to meet the boys!

5 comments:

Mark & Kris said...

So glad you were able to book earlier flights! Will be praying for your flights!

Sewconsult said...

Safe and peaceful travels and glitch-free.
Beckie H

Uncle Bill said...

I pray that the flight to SFO is smooth and that the oldest boys sleep most of the time!!! Love you, all FIVE!

Kaye Dacus said...

When I saw the first post with the Monday evening arrival, I was going to try to come, but I won't be back from Indianapolis before mid-afternoon Monday, so can't make it Sunday evening.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading every word and watching every video and seeing every picture you've posted!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

If I had the funds I would be on a road trip from Louisiana to meet you :) Praying for an amazing homecoming!