Custom Search

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Welcome to NashWill: I'm a Little Misty



Britton came over to give his best friend Reed a big hug and a sweet little gift of bubble gum and cars before he left. It was so sweet. The boys are truly best friends. Reed is almost always desperate to see Britton.



Now, I am STRESSED out and have been for several days. I think that we have everything ready, but I am on edge. That said, when I saw this hug and genuine "I'll miss you" expressions, I got misty-eyed.



I put the car seats in the van tonight. I can't believe how fast three car seats fill up a minivan!



Having three sons is going to be so much fun.



Abbey has done an amazing job getting us packed. Keeping everything in bags under 50 lbs has been a nightmare, but we think we've done it.

For the flight to Taitung, we're going to have to pay for an extra bag, because 1 each is just not going to cut it.

We leave in the morning.

We go from Nashville to Chicago to San Francisco. 4 hour layover and then head to Taipei. It's about 28 hours from the time we enter the airport to the time we leave the airport in Taipei.

Please be praying for Uncle Bill, Lola, Reed, Abbey and me as we travel.

Also, keep Nash and Will in your prayers as they've got big changed coming!

4 comments:

Jennifer's Journeys said...

Praying for peace and safe travels. I'm so excited for you, Abbey, and Reed! Looking forward to meeting Nash and Will :)

Heather said...

Wow! The van looks very full!! We are so excited for y'all!!!

michelle said...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to follow your journey to Taiwan. I'm excited to see Nash & Will's little faces.

Anonymous said...

My name is Laura and I don't have a google account so I must choose the Anonymous button when publishing this. I am not anonymous!
I dont know how I found your blog but I love it. My mom was born, raised in Durant and I live about 45 mins from you now in middle Tennessee, I teach preschool, work with our church youth, so your blog was right up my alley.
I am in constant prayer for you and your travelling crew and those two gifts that you are bringing back with you! Isn't WITH a great word!