Thursday, December 20, 2007
I HATE Bedtime!
"Bubber, are you ready to go take a bath?"
Now, for after the bath.
1. Fight for the diaper.
2. Diaper on, life is good.
3. "You're not going to put any bajamas on me are you, Dada?"
4. "Oh no, please no bajamas, please!"
5. He doesn't really like to get his shirt on after his bath.
6. He REALLY hates it when the second arm goes through.
7. He really, really, really, hates getting his pajamas on him.
8. "Oh no, not pants too! I hate pants!"
9. "Is bajama time almost over?"
10. In an attempt to keep his feet warm, we put on his elf shoes. He was thrilled ... well, thrilled may be a little bit of a strong word.
11. Finally, something that he likes!
12. Baby heaven: a baba and pass.
13. Crying, laughing, talking, crawling, eating, sleeping ... we "love him through and through yesterday, today, and tomorrow too!
And we leave you tonight with a quote from the office:
"I'm not superstitious, I'm just a little stitious."