Custom Search

Sunday, March 09, 2008

What's Happening in My Backyard?



Pop Rox got his post-hole digger out and started pulling dirt out in our backyard.



Then he put some wood in the hole. But what was he doing?



He started leveling out the posts, but we still didn't know what he was doing.



More wood? Hmmm...



Lola and Reed couldn't figure it out.



Then he started securing the posts.



Reed just couldn't figure it out!



Until ... the swing went in! Reed has his very own swing in the backyard now!



This is fun, Pop Rox!



"I like my swing!"



"I bet you wish you had a swing like this?"



"Lola is a really good swing pusher!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun swing! Can Caleb come play when he gets a little bigger?

Em said...

That is too cute!!!

Just Us said...

Great swing..wanna come over and install one at my house. Kristie