Custom Search

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Fun!



"Mommy, it's Saturday! I'm weady to pway!"


"Fust, I want to pway with my twactor!"



"Uh, mommy did you notice that somebody is missing?"



"Maybe he is in here. I can't find him Mommy!"



"You did notice that Daddy was missing! He's coming home tonight?"



"I fink I'm going to stand wight here and wait for Daddy!"

____________

Here's an interruption from Daddy. Of course, Reed only stood at the window for 5 seconds to watch for my arrival. Soon, Mommy had to go to work so Miss Jennifer came over.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled pictures.

____________



"Miss Jennifer, are you twying to twick me into eating my peas?"



"I don't fink I wike these."



"Miss Jennifer, I'm frew with my peas."



"I pwomise."

______________

I think Reed had a fun Saturday even though it was rainy. I just got home from a quick trip to Virginia to teach a conference. Of course, I had to come in and hold Reed for a little while. He was supremely sweet and I missed my family dearly while I was gone.

The trip to Virginia was really great, but quick. The most interesting thing happened when I had gotten my baggage and was headed out to wait on the parking company to come and pick me up to take me to my car. I noticed a short, balding guy standing with his baggage by me. He looked exactly like Scott Hamilton. I called my MIL and asked her what his last name was because I couldn't remember. Then, he went in the little waiting area to check on his family and a lady walked up with her bag. I asked her if she thought it was Scott. She said, "I'm so glad you said that because I was thinking the same thing." We couldn't figure out why he was in Nashville. Finally the car arrived and everyone started loading in. I finally had to ask and I said, "Are you Scott Hamilton?" He said, "Sure am. Nice to meet you!" He was very attentive to his children and wife and seemed really nice.

I called Uncle Bill on the way home, and he said that he had read that Scott and his wife were looking for a place to raise their family and settled on Nashville.

No comments: