Custom Search

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Many Faces of Reed, Again



Before we get to the title of this blog, I wanted you to see how sweet my babies are when they sleep.



"I think something is happening in my diaper."



"Cheerios, anyone?"



"I've got a kiss right here to the first person who claims it."



"You're so pretty, Mama!"



"Don't you wish your eyelashes were long like mine?"



"You HAVE GOT to be kidding me!"



"Let's see, Cheerio or paci? I think I'll take both!"



"Mommy, is it almost time to go home?"



"Daddy, it's time to be serious."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that sweet little face this weekend!!

William's Family said...

I can't believe how much older Reed looks than when you first brought him home. Your little boy is really growing up!

- Judy K.