Custom Search

Friday, March 28, 2008

We're Here!



Sorry for the late post tonight, but we've had a very busy day!

Abbey, Reed, and I drove to Carson Springs about 45 minutes east of Knoxville this afternoon. I am leading RECREATION (I know, go ahead and laugh now!) tomorrow to about 100 preteens for Bible Fun Field Day with the Tennessee Baptist Convention.

We have some beautiful pictures of Reed to post, but I don't have time to edit them and wait on them to upload tonight.

Check back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Em said...

Abbey...your hair looks really cute like that!!! oh, by the way, I accidentally commented under Frank's account yesterday...oops!!! Love y'all!!!

Jane said...

Glad y'all made it safely and hope today was a great day!

Hey Jeff, why does it look like Reed is pushing you away in that picture?

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

My centri kid team went there last summer. All I remember of that was the huge hills to the chapel. It sure was beautiful though!