Custom Search

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Halloween!



Reed has been experiencing his first Halloween all day long! He went to the Pumpkin Patch today with his best friend Britton. Then after a nap (I bet you can't guess who napped with him!), it was time to get ready for well ... what exactly was he getting ready for? He's too young to "trick or treat" and too young to play the Harvest Festival games, so I guess he was just getting ready to be cute!



Reed did really well in his ultra-cute, ultra-HOT Monkey suit! He even wore his little hat pretty good!



Then he went over to Mia's house to see her, but she wasn't in her outfit yet! We took the opportunity to use their beautiful pumpkin and mum display for a cute picture of Reed. I must say that I think this is one of my new favorites!



Ms. Jennifer sent Reed a Halloween card and told us to make sure that we were to come by her house and trick-or-treat. She had a set of books and banana puffs (perfect for cute little monkeys!).



WE LOVE MS. JENNIFER! She is the best!



Here is a picture of the fam at the Harvest Festival tonight!



Best friends -- a monkey and dronkey!



"Dronkey," says the Monkey, "Did you make a stinky!"



The dronkey and monkey posed for a picture at the photo stop!



He is the cutest little monkey that I think ever happened!



Even the preacher loves our little monkey!

Coming this week: "What To Do While Sitting in a High Chair," "Miss Jane Comes for a Visit," and "A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cutest little monkey I've ever seen! I love you and miss you Reed!!

Sherry said...

Awww... I think Mr Reed has out done himself with that very cute Halloween costume! He's to cute...he actually just sat for you & you got a non-blurry picture... several non-blurry pictures?? (JEALOUS!)... wanna trade kiddo's?? LOL!

*JOKING*

Jane said...

That is an incredible picture with the pumpkins and the mums. And I even am going to be the subject of one of the blogs...I have a feeling Reed will be on my blog this week too!

Kerry said...

Happy Halloween, Reed! The one on the steps is so great..what a cute little monkey he is.

You know he is going to look back on these photos and say something like "You dressed me like THAT? Are you kiddin' me?" Lol!

Tish said...

the picture of reed on the stairs by the flowers and pumpkins looks like it should be in a magazine! so precious!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh, the monkey costume is PERFECT!!! Adorable. Great pictures you guys... especially the one on the steps!! Wow, looks like a Pottery Barn Kids catalog pic or something. :)

How does Reed like the banana puffs?? Grant loves those.

Em said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Is it possible for Reed to get any cuter? He looks adorable on his first halloween that costume is just perfect!!

Tiffany