Custom Search

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Daddy's Hammock



Yesterday I shared with you Reed's love for the outdoors. Reed loves to look outside the French doors in our dining room. I am sure he will love to look outside in the new house as it also has french doors.



"Mommy, will you please take me outside to swing in Daddy's hammock?"



"PWEASE!"



Mommy didn't take Reed outside to the hammock, but Daddy did!



At first it was a little weird.



But then it was downright fun!



It didn't take him long to figure out that it might also be tasty too!

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

How sweet!! He seems very easy going.

I hope all is going well for you three and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Here's to some referrals this month or next for our agency.

Take care,
Yvonne

Kim M said...

He really is adorable! Love the shot of him looking out the window!