Custom Search

Friday, October 12, 2007

Reed in Black and White



Here are some photos of our beautiful baby boy in black and white. We do hope that you enjoy them. Reed has been really busy over the past couple of days. He's moved to peaches and now to pears. Both of which rival his favorite apple sauce. I am thinking he's going to be into all of the fruits a lot more than the veggies.



Abbey is working tonight at the Catfish House, so it was another guys night this Friday night. We went to eat at the CH so that we could see mommy. It was good.



Reed and I laid down at 4:15 this afternoon and didn't wake up until 6:00 when Lola called to check in on us. That's about the longest nap he's taken in a long time! You know that I didn't mind.



Tomorrow we are supposed to visit the Loveless Cafe Fall Festival. That should be good. At some point this weekend, I have got to write the VBX conference for state trainings, it's due on Monday. I hope that I will get motivated to write it soon!



Before Reed went to sleep he played in his room for a few minutes while I vacuumed. He took his bath and bottle, then went straight to sleep. I folded clothes and cleaned all 3 bathrooms.



I came downstairs and got Reed's bottle ready for 3:00 AM (he's been REALLY regular about waking up at this time this week)
and I cleaned the kitchen up.



Now, I am about to go lay down upstairs, because the battery is dead in the remote down here. Isn't that lazy!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Jeff and Abbey,
Somehow I landed on your blog....Reed is a doll!!!! He is so cute. My husband and I are going through a battle to bring our little one home from Guatemala. Please check out our blog and share her story.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com

theglenns556 said...

SWEET, SWEET pictures!

Love the one of Reed and his mommy in B&W.

Rebecca Lily said...

These are beautiful you guys!!!

Reed is such a handsome little man.

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. I love them. You exemplify the happiness that can only come from serving the LORD. Love, ENNA

Kevin said...

Hey - let's try this comment thing again...

These are great shots. I like the B&W one with Abbey giving Reed a smooch. The color one on the grass is nice too - it has a "warmer" feeling than the B&W one - IMO. Baby feet and hand pics are always good. The overalls with no shoes (or shirt)... nice touch.

Megan also like her fruits better than veggies. Does Reed have a preference for food colors? Megan definitely prefers orange food over green.

Cheers - Kevin

R... said...

These are just beautiful! I thought I saw a favorite, but then I saw another one and another one and...ok, they're all really gorgeous. Love Reed's REED outfit!

R...
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

Guys. These pictures are great! I love how Reed's hair sticks straight up! Just to darn cute!

Plus Im jealous... I've gotta use a ton of product to get Kobi's hair that way:) LOL!