Custom Search

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Reed Visits His New House



Reed visited his new house today. We had to measure the countertops and Reed wanted to help.



"Daddy, I think that it's 5 feet, but 5 of your feet, it's more like 30 of my feet."



Reed enjoyed crawling around his new bedroom, which is by the way, the size of our current master bedroom.


Do I look cuter in this room than in my current room?




We think that he might be cuter, what do you think?



"I think this is a really nice baseboard, Daddy."



Sir Pose Alot has not been so great at looking at the camera lately, as demonstrated in this pic in from of the mums.



Tonight, while Daddy was speaking at a church, Reed discovered the steps.



Mommy told Reed that the new house has TWO stairways!

5 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

Those chubby thighs are just too cute!!! Congrats on the new house!

Kevin said...

Have fun re-doing your new house! We just renovated (completely) our kitchen and it entailed way more decision than I expected.

I'm not sure how much of your house you are renovating but the American Lung Association has some good information on indoor air quality. Things you might consider with a little one in the home.... especially in their sleep environment

Have fun with the kitchen

Kevin

Anonymous said...

I just want to give him a big ol' hug! He is so cute! Oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! How about a virtual tour of the house with Reed as the tour guide. Love, Enna

William's Family said...

After following your blog for the last couple of months, I still can't over how cute Reed is. God really outdid himself!