Custom Search

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Yesterday, Reed and Mommy went to the pumpkin patch with Mrs. Tamara and Britton. It was a beautiful day!



Reed and Britton are still trying to figure each other out. Currently, they are more interested in staring at each other than they are interacting.



I think that Reed was extremely cute amongst all of those little pumpkins.



Reed was very interested in the little pumpkins. I think that he wanted to bring one home, but mommy didn't get him one! I'm not sure why!



As I look at this picture one thing is running through my mind: "Are his feet really that big or is mommy just so desperate for Bubber to where a pair of shoes that she put some great big shoes on him?"



Another example of Reed and Britton just trying to figure each other out.



Here's a picture of the pumpkin cake that mommy made for the cake walk last night at the Harvest Festival at church.
Post a Comment