Custom Search

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



Yesterday, Reed and Mommy went to the pumpkin patch with Mrs. Tamara and Britton. It was a beautiful day!



Reed and Britton are still trying to figure each other out. Currently, they are more interested in staring at each other than they are interacting.



I think that Reed was extremely cute amongst all of those little pumpkins.



Reed was very interested in the little pumpkins. I think that he wanted to bring one home, but mommy didn't get him one! I'm not sure why!



As I look at this picture one thing is running through my mind: "Are his feet really that big or is mommy just so desperate for Bubber to where a pair of shoes that she put some great big shoes on him?"



Another example of Reed and Britton just trying to figure each other out.



Here's a picture of the pumpkin cake that mommy made for the cake walk last night at the Harvest Festival at church.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh mama... why didnt you bring home all 50 of those little pumpkins? LOL!

That boy does look like he has some large feet. I've got a pair of very cute size 5 Weeboks that Kobi's wore twice before I realized he's a 6 Extra Extra Wide. Hey if ya want them I'll send. They are no good to me...still have clean soles & free of charge:) Just send me a shout!

Em said...

Abbey...you're the BEST mommy EVER!!!
Love you!!!!

Rebecca Lily said...

Nice cake, Abbey!! Very Martha Stewart. Impressive. :)

Reed & pumpkins are definitely a very cute combination. I like the pic where he & Britton are kind of staring at each other. Babies are so funny!!! LOL.

Rebecca

Tisra said...

The Halloween pics are too much!!! What a cutie!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of him on the steps with the mums. Seriously, it looks like a professional photographer framed that shot! You should gather all the neighborhood kids and set them up in that pose!

Anonymous said...

Abbey, the cake is absolutely gorgeous and looks so "FAT FREE"!!! I know the winner loved taking it home. All of the pictures are so adorable. LOOK out WALGREEN's....ENNA is on her way again. The one on MIA's porch looks professional. The picture with Abbey and REED at the top is absolutely beautiful. Abbey, you glow with your love for REED. By the Way, I'm ready for another session of REED on Skype. Love, ENNA