Custom Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's Just Not Fair

Something happened at our house (wait, I am going to get to something in just a second, but Abbey just said, "I ... I ... I like my van!" Yes! I win!) today. This evil item showed up in the doorway between our living room and kitchen and REEDO was not pleased!



Reed does not like the new contraption, but since he has decided to crawl all over creation, mommy felt that it was necessary.



"WHY ... WHY!!! WHY????" Reed wanted to know what this rock of gibraltar-sized obstacle was keeping him from his true love, the kitchen. I have a feeling it is not the kitchen that thrills him so much as the fact that it is somewhere he is not supposed to be.



"I will get you evil barrier! You will NOT conquer me!"



We had supper tonight with the Wright's, Reed got to see Ashlyn and Hannah.



We didn't go to church because I got home late from work. Ashlyn and Hannah just love playing with Reed.



Reed gave Raleigh a sweet little kiss.



We couldn't tell if he was interested in her or if he was just trying to figure out why this pink, wiggly thing was sitting in Daddy's lap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the time!!! I get up at all hours to see just one more picture of REED!!! Oh my, I just wanted to cry over the EVIL contraption with REED. Just think, you might have to have two of them in your new house. ANy way, let me try to go back to bed. GIVE REED a HUGE HUG for ENNA and TRA. WE love you. MOM

Anonymous said...

There are initials for organizations that can give assistance in this type inhumane treatment, Reed. My number is 555-5555! Better yet, just call the Springfield Cab Co., and give them the Sprinkles' address. If that doesn't work, there are surely people in Mississippi and Memphis that can help a fellow out quickly.

Jane said...

Life sure is tough at the Land house! Don't worry Reed, I'll be there in a few weeks to help you out!

That face cracks me up. It is amazing how quick they get the hang of that pouty lip.