Custom Search

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Uneventful Saturday



Reed woke up around 8:00 this morning and after eating a lot of breakfast, he came upstairs to play. He has gotten into a new habit of hiding his stoppers so I had to watch him closely this morning to find out where his hiding places are.



He stays VERY busy and his other new thing is to not do anything while on his bottom or hands and knees. He feels like he must be standing.



We finally put batteries in his music table that Enna and Poppy gave Reed for Christmas. He really enjoyed playing with it today. Of course, he found one setting and played it over and over.



One rare picture of him actually sitting down.



Tonight we had a going away party to attend in honor of our friends Jimmy and Meilyn who are moving to Ireland. Ms. Candace was so kind to come over and keep Reed. Reed loves it when Ms. Candace comes over. We do too, she's an excellent babysitter. Here's a picture Ms. C took while she was keeping Reed.



So, the astute "reeder" may notice something about the pictures today. Who can see something in the pictures and know what I am talking about? I'll post the answer tomorrow.

5 comments:

R... said...

We're glad to see that Reed has discovered one of Island Boy's favorite toys! The music table is a daily favorite and while Mommy & Daddy were at first wary of this noise-making toy, we've learned to love that we can hear what baby is up to while we are in other parts of the house. Of course, when the music stops, we go on high alert! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I wanna babysit Reedo!!! Oh well, I got to babysit Baby Matthew Moore!!! He's every bit as cute as Reed!

No, I didn't notice anything about the pictures. I am utterly confused...

Anonymous said...

Where's that beautiful smile??

Sarah said...

At first I was wondering if he had a haircut... but I don't think that's it. I'm stumped.

Anonymous said...

Reed must have had a lot to do on Saturday. He looks like he was working (playing) so hard and serious! He didn't have time to get out of his pjs! I'm praying for your dad!