Custom Search

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finally HOME!



Oh my goodness? Do we have the cutest niece ever or what? We took this picture of Joshi yesterday before we left Enna and Poppy's. Gosh, she is so cute, I could just eat her up! She's coming to visit Uncle Jeff and Aunt Abbey soon for Reed's 1st Birthday!



Just to give you some perspective of the size difference of an 11 month old and a 4 month old! There's a lot! Reed's head is twice the size of Joshi's!



I bet Joshi is going to be jealous of Reed's natural tan one day! Reed had a good time with Joshi as long as we reminded him to be gentle! He loves his cousin!



Reed is thrilled to be home, as are we. He loved being able to play in his playroom. He immediately found Press (aka devil monkey) and his tunnel. We had a lot of fun playing "I'm gonna get you." as I quickly moved from end to end of the tunnel while he tried to get out.



He showed some loving to all of his toys. One by one, he pulled EVERYONE of them out! Now, the playroom resembles our house, a mess! Unfortunately while we were gone, no one decided to surprise us by cleaning up our house. However, I do believe that there is a saying, "You should always leave a place better than you found it." If that's the case, we've got some phone calls to make, because the tile layers who did our bathrooms while we were gone, well, they didn't leave the house in better condition. There are floor moldings missing, furniture out of place and doors off cabinets! We're hoping their planning on finishing up the job!



The trip home was hard! Reed cried a lot between here and Memphis. He took a short nap which we were most thankful for.



I am so excited to be going back to work tomorrow. I haven't worked a full week since before Christmas and it is time! I need stability in my life! I believe that Reed and Abbey are also ready for a little stability. I know that our house is ready for us to spend some time in it!



Before bathtime, Reed needed one more jaunt through the tunnel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is killing me. And yes Joshi is jealous of Reed's natural tan. Heck, so am I.

We had a great time with you guys. We love getting to see Reed and hold him. Can't wait to see him again for his big day.

Love,
Aunt Aly

jen said...

What a handsome boy with a great smile!

jen