Custom Search

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aunt Ava's Day with Reed

Since Jeff was having so much trouble uploading my pictures I sent him of the day I kept Reed, I decided to hack in to blogger and post them myself! We had such a fun day together- he is such a good baby!
We went to the park twice and strolled around the neighboorhood! He loved the swings and watching the other kids ride their bikes up and down the sidewalk. I didn't get any pictures of him at the park, but here is the best picture i could get of the two of us...

He LOVED this water bottle and to think I went out the day before to buy him a new toy and all I really had to do was drink a bottle of water and give it to him!

"Aunt Ava, Can you believe my ma-ma and da-da have not called to check on me not once today?" He sure looked stylin' with his new red shoes and my red cell phone! I made sure Abbey dressed him in red so that his shoes I got for him would match.


We had a fun time together and he even took a 2 hour nap for me- his parents say this isn't normal for the little guy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava,
Reed is so blessed to have Aunt Ava! It is obvious how much you adore him!
By the way, we enjoyed reading about your wedding in the MISSISSIPPI MAGAZINE.
Love, Aunt Jean