Custom Search

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Daddy's Home and Tagged!


Hey, this is Reed. We got tagged by Mrs. Maria from the Latham's blog. Daddy doesn't do the tagged thing, so, I fought I would answer for him.


4 jobs I’ve had:

1. Being cute.
2. Being cute.
3. Being cute.
4. I stay pwetty busy, jus bein' cute.


4 movies watched over and over:

1. What's a movie?
2. I don't fink my pawent's wet me have one of dose.
3. What does a movie do?
4. I fink I might want one.

4 places I’ve lived:

1. Wuchi Town, Taiwan
2. Taichung, Taiwan
3. My fust house on this stweet.
4. My new house on the same stweet in Tennessee.



4 shows I watch:

1. Does this mean TB?
2. My mama and dada don't wet me watch TB.
3. If I did watch TB, it would pwobabwe be a weality show.
4. But, I pwobabwe wouldn't watch Opwah.

4 places I’ve been:

1. Taiwan
2. San Fwancisco, Cawiforna
3. Norf Carowina
4. Sippimissi

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Enna and Poppy
2. Lola and Pop Rox
3. Aunt Ava
4. Nobody else, ever weally emails me.


4 favorite things to eat:

1. Fwuit puffs
2. Bwead
3. Whatever mama and dada are eating.
4. Nanas

4 places I’d rather be:

1. Lola and Pop Rox's house
2. Enna and Poppy's house
3. Taiwan pickin' up my sister
4. Tahget

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. Pwayin'
2. Eatin'
3. Sweepin'
4. Goin to Tahget

Now, I'm suppose to tag some more people. Don't feel obwigated to answer:

Kobi
Lauren Ling and Aiden
Megan
Island Boy

Well, I gotta go, I fink I see my dada pullin' into the driveway.



I fink we might take a nap.



bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

3 comments:

Maria said...

Why oh WHY did I not think of tagging Reed. His answers are really more interesting than ... oh wait, I mean, I think he has great stimulating ideas to ponder much like his parents. :-) LOVE that Reed Land!!

RamblingMother said...

Very cute.
beverly

Kevin said...

Tagged, eh? I have very little idea what that means. I think that means that Megan need to type up some answers to those questions? I'll see if she has time this weekend. If she's busy, Rufus our dog might be able to fill in.

Kevin