Custom Search

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Playing at the Park



My family came home today and I was very excited. They were coming through Nashvegas right at the time for me to get off work, so I got to ride home with them since I started carpooling and today wasn't my day to drive!



Near Granny's house is a really nice park. The park has a special toddler area and Reed really enjoyed it. The thing that I noticed about this picture is a bit unsettling. Those of you who know me, know that I am not really into the color pink, but I am think that a hot pink polo might be pretty cute on the Reedster.



Lola got a lesson in "reigning in" Mr. Movesalot.



Do you think that there's a problem when your kid becomes completely impressed with himself? Reed loves to see himself in the mirror.



"Oh Man, this is the coolest swing ever!"



"Hey Mommy, look, it's the alligator from the page that I tore out of my book!"



Reed obviously had a lot of fun in the park!



This is a picture for magazine, I'm just sure of it!



Contest!!!!! Write a caption for this picture ABOVE! I'm dying to read what you think!



Reed loves Granny's cat, Charlie!

3 comments:

Jane said...

So, which picture are we to write a caption for?

Anonymous said...

"Do you believe me now that I am growing???? Please get me some bigger PJs!!!!!"
Poor Reed, Lola is working on it!!

Jane said...

"What? Daddy 'Swiffered' while I was gone?"