Custom Search

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Two Days' Recap



I know that some of you check our blog daily and yesterday you found that we did not update. Sorry about that, but we were busy yesterday.



My conference was great and I really got a lot of great information. I can't wait to get back to the office and work on writing some new conferences based on what I learned (well, maybe I CAN wait a little while!).



After I got home from my conference we headed out to Cheesecake Factory and to look around one of the malls.



On the way home, our rental car got a flat tire. I pulled over and changed the flat and then we headed back to the hotel.



I dropped Reed and Abbey off, as well as unloading the entire stash of IKEA surprises so that I could take our car to the airport and trade it for another rental.



This time, we were blessed with a Rav-4 which is quickly becoming one of my favorite cars. We were thrilled to have the extra space, but it didn't last that long!



Since we had the extra space, we were able to call Britton's mommy and tell her that we now had the space to check at Target and see if there was an ottoman that they needed.



We headed to the Target after we loaded up our car.



And you can tell, this is what friends are for. Target had not only one, but two of the ottomans that the Batson's needed. Reed said that he was willing to go the extra mile for his best friend and road snugly between the two ottomans!



Abbey only drove a small portion of the time, but she found time to take a picture of me napping!



When we got home, Reed played, played, and played some more.



We haven't been to the grocery store, so we went to eat supper.



After supper, we decided to go and check out GG and B's new house they are building. Reed loves their land! He had a blast running around on it.



Once again, he played,



and played,



and played,



and played! When it was time to go, we told Reed goodbye and got in the car. He waved and said, "bye bye!" and went to play again!



He was having such a great time, I think he would have stayed there all night!



Have we mentioned lately that we love this kid?

2 comments:

William's Family said...

Wowee, that boy of yours sure is getting big. I love the photo of Reed in the field with the big tree. That's a shot to enlarge and frame if I ever saw one.

Anonymous said...

I never know if you get my messages...maybe this one will go through. The picture of Reed looking as if he is about to fly away is my favorite one. He looks like he could be at the end of one of Pop Rocks model planes...flying so carefree. He sure looks like he is slimming up to me. Give him lots of hugs and kisses. Love, Grandma ENNA