Custom Search

Monday, March 26, 2007

Xtreme Eggs and A New Thing for Reed



We had the Xtreme Egg Hunt for Preteens the other night and it was a blast. We had about 35 people involved. That's alot, considering the size of our church. It was a lot of fun though. There are tons of pictures, but the only ones that I have are the ones from my group. The kids got eggs as they went around town performing odd assignments and service projects. It was a lot of fun.



My sil Ava emailed me a link to an aution on Ebay. It was for a lady who makes these canvasses to match bedding. Guess what, she made them to match Reed's bedding. I immediately bought one and paid for it. I then emailed to ask if she could paint Reed's name on it. She was really nice and did it free of charge.

I think it turned out really cute. Good catch Ava. Now, I wonder how in the world did she find this on Ebay?



Abbey is asleep, she doesn't feel good. She's going to take a sick day tomorrow. I taught a conference for the TN Baptist Convention tonight. I had one person show up, so we combined with my friend Klista who was teaching the other section and we team taught.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found out early in the lives of my children that aunts have mystical powers, so don't be surprised with anything Ava produces as Reed's arrival nears and when he arrives. Oh yes, and aunts love to spoil them rotten and then go home--sorta' like grandparents. Oh the joys that await all of you! Awesome Aunt Ava--you did a great job!