Custom Search

Monday, March 26, 2007

Xtreme Eggs and A New Thing for Reed



We had the Xtreme Egg Hunt for Preteens the other night and it was a blast. We had about 35 people involved. That's alot, considering the size of our church. It was a lot of fun though. There are tons of pictures, but the only ones that I have are the ones from my group. The kids got eggs as they went around town performing odd assignments and service projects. It was a lot of fun.



My sil Ava emailed me a link to an aution on Ebay. It was for a lady who makes these canvasses to match bedding. Guess what, she made them to match Reed's bedding. I immediately bought one and paid for it. I then emailed to ask if she could paint Reed's name on it. She was really nice and did it free of charge.

I think it turned out really cute. Good catch Ava. Now, I wonder how in the world did she find this on Ebay?



Abbey is asleep, she doesn't feel good. She's going to take a sick day tomorrow. I taught a conference for the TN Baptist Convention tonight. I had one person show up, so we combined with my friend Klista who was teaching the other section and we team taught.
Post a Comment