Custom Search

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Rare Event

Abbey was busy and had to go to an appointment this evening. She was going to cook tacos when she came home, but we were out of cheese. She told me that she was going to stop by the grocery store on the way hom to get some cheese, but I offered to cook supper.


Yes, I know, catch your breath. I OFFERED to COOK supper. Okay, so it was Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper, but hey, I was still in the kitchen!




I think that I did a pretty good job. Most of you know that I detest the kitchen for the most part, and I really don't like to be in it. But, I did have some good home-training, so I know how to use a skillet. I browned the meat, mixed up the ingredients, and Voila, dinner.



I even made a fresh pitcher of tea and frosted Abbey's glass.


I know that some of you are wondering what the kitchen looked like when I was done. Take a look for yourself. It was spic-n-span clean.


For some news that you probably care about, there were no updates this month for our baby. Apparently the Chinese New Year shut everything down. We're hoping for some middle of the month referrals. There haven't been any referrals in over a month, so hopefully there will be some coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Jeff!!!!!I am praying for your baby. Though I might not know exactly which baby boy will be yours, God does, and that's enough for me. In other news, if you haven't checked Lindsey's blog lately, she has a new boyfriend. Love ya'll!