Custom Search

Monday, March 12, 2007

Dinner at Home (3 Posts in one day!)


Abbey cooked a delicious dinner this evening. She made porkchops with green beans, corn, and cornbread. It was a wonderful meal.

I think Abbey had a lot of fun during the impromptu photo shoot. She did ask me to provide a disclaimer that because it is Spring Break, she did not do her hair or makeup today. I think she's beautiful no matter what, especially when she is smiling.

It was so beautiful today, we ate outside on our deck. I love our backyard. I was just telling Abbey how much I love our neighborhood and that was even moreso after we went walking once we got the dishes done. It was fun. When we got home, we saw a neighbor who has just gotten her new baby girl from Korea. She is so pretty. She is a very happy baby.

What do you think she was thinking in this picture?


I think we look best in natural light, what do you think?

1 comment:

ava and brookie said...

We posted three times in one day too!!