Custom Search

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Thought Y'all Said I Was Getting a Baby Brother



It seems that we are not the only ones who are impatient. Jack is also ready to get his little brother. I think that we are supposed to be learning patience.

Here are the things that I wish I were doing with Reed tonight:
1. Changing his diaper.
2. Giving him a bath.
3. Giving him kisses.
4. Rocking him to sleep.
5. Letting him sleep on my chest.
6. Putting on his cute little footed pajamas.
7. Teaching him about Jesus.
8. Reading him a book.
9. Playing games with him.
10. Singing songs to him.
11. Taking pictures of him so that I can have something interesting to blog about.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I am learning to be patient, too. I am beyond ready to hold him, smother him with kisses, rock him, read to him, too. In God's timing, we will be immensely blessed with Reed's arrival. What a wonderful time it will be!!!!

Jason and Leslie said...

It has been a while since Jack has made the blog. Are you and Abbey still up for double decker this year? We can celebrate Abbey's b-day in Oxford but i think you will have to share the day with Hugh. :-)

The family of six said...

Thanks for reading our blog! I just read through your archives. Congratulations on your decision to adopt. It looks like you finished in January? Maybe we can help each other wait. Are you requesting a boy or a girl?