Custom Search

Monday, March 12, 2007

As Promised ... And Pictures from Small Group

I promised to blog about the building that I saw in Indiana. I used to be barraged by people telling me that I could become rich with this product that would change my life. It was constantly brought up and it drove me nuts, so when I saw the sign for Arbonne as I was getting off interstate the other day, I just had to take the picture. After all, Arbonne has become quite an important part of my comedy routine (right, Mrs. Sprinkles?).


Last night we had a great time with our small group. The first activity was to empty out the entire contents of a tube of toothpaste into a bowl. Then, they were supposed to use a knife to put all of the toothpaste back into the tube.


The boys were smart and realized that it was easier to cut the toothpaste tube and put the paste back in. The girls saw what they were doing and then they copied the boys, but in the end the boys won.



Next, we played with this huge pair of underwear. The object was to get every preteen into the pair of underwear. They were able to do it, just barely! It was really funny.


After church, we went over to our "adult" small group at Tamara and Brandon's. It was the first time that we have been able to make it this semester and it was good to be back around them. It is so wonderful outside today. Abbey and I are going to go walking after we eat supper (here at the house!). I am starting to see people mowing the yard. I guess it's about that time.

I also started reading the Bible through this morning with several other people from our church. there is a blog for the group. Check out the link in the links. Also, my friend Carol from work, started a blog, their link is also under the links!

No comments: