Custom Search

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Beautiful Mia

Okay, you're going to have to bear with me on this one. I had trouble narrowing down the pictures I took of the cutest neighbor in the world, Mia. She and her mom came over today while Abbey and I were working in the yard.

















Okay, so, guess what this means, when we get Reed, you will get TONS of pictures, and that's why you look at a blog anyway, right? I bet after that sentence it's hard to believe I am an Editor isn't it?

Mia is so sweet. When she left, she said, "Bye Abbey" and then, "Bye Bess." How come my one syllable name is so hard for young children to say!

4 comments:

Em said...

She is adorable!! I can't wait to come and see y'all this summer!

Anonymous said...

She is adorabale!

Anonymous said...

She's very cute! I think she may have trouble saying her "f's" I know some kids like that. Regardless, she's very sweet.

Anonymous said...

I see trouble on the horizon for Reed if all the neighbors are THIS cute!