Saturday, July 26, 2008
Fun With Enna and Poppy!
Okay, I think that Reed is making it clear that he is ready for me to set the aquarium up that he got for his birthday. He loves looking at Enna and Poppy's fish.
1. Went to Wal-Mart with Enna and then Dollar Tree. He scored not 1, but 2 balloons!
2. He played on the tractor.
3. He played with Uncle Trae.
4. He played in/with the water hose.
5. He discovered bugles (the chips).
6. He went to bed at 8:30 with no fuss (and we weren't here!).
1. I went to teach my conference.
2. Abbey got to get dressed all by herself with no help from Reed.
3. Abbey got to read and watch TV.
4. Reed and I took a nap.
5. We got to eat at Old Venice (another Mississippi must-go).
6. We went shopping and didn't buy a thing (not even from Target!).
7. We went by our old house in Brandon.
8. We went to McAlister's and enjoyed tea and conversation with one another without interruption. It was nice. The little things are great aren't they?
Enna got Reed one of those little ferret and ball things from Cracker Barrel. Reed was thrilled, Abbey—not so much.