Custom Search

Friday, July 18, 2008

Consignment Sale (Woo hoo!)

First of all, thanks Michelle for letting us have the pass! It rocked!



Now, here's a few questions. I have been crucified by my wife, cousin Jason, and wife Leslie for this little sleeper. First of all, they say it is too big and then they say that it is kitties on it. What do you think?



Here's the full view of the outfit along with a little pumpkin outfit that I also got harrassed about.



What do you think about these PJs?



Abbey says that these look like PJs. Leslie contends that it is play outfit. What do you think? It's a Le Top, which is pretty expensive.



Opinions?



Just a few of the Polo purchases and you know we LOVE Polo!



We like all of these little outfits.



I bought too much, but one of the problem is that I always try to envision Reed in the outfit and no matter what, it always looks cute!



The above was Jason's special request for Ella. Leslie wasn't thrilled.

6 comments:

Living to Love said...

I would totally support harassment on the 2nd one! That one is a no go 4 sure!! You asked ;o) I like the blue and white one fine. He will just be sleeping in it and you really do have to take a second look to figure out if it is cat, bear, dog, etc!! Good Finds!

Anonymous said...

First of all, those are TIGERS, NOT KITTIES! Very cute sleeper. I like it. He is not even 2 so what is the problem with it?? Love the pumpkin one for halloween too!! Again, what is the problem with it? (Though I do think the pumpkin one is PJs)

The tractor/animals is very busy. Not my favorite, but unique for sure. And for PJs, who really cares!

Love th dino outfit. Again, he is not even 2, so I like it! Now if he were three, then it would look too PJ-ish.

Like teh green jacket/cream shirt even though I can't really see what's on them.

Jeeze, you sure do have a lot of clothes for Reed!! Maybe hold a garage sale or ebay them all and you might just have enough for that baby sister!!

Julie

Maria said...

I think the blue stripy thing could be BEARS and not kitties. It's blue; it's fine. :-) The other one is a play outfit, not PJs, I think. Looks like you had fun!!

Tish said...

i think they are bears!

Kerry said...

The kitties/bears/whatevers are super cute. And I love, love, love the dinosaur outfit!! Until Reed can express his likes and dislikes, count your blessings that you can dress him in whatever - even if they are pj's.

Reed hasn't ever looked anything but adorable in any outfit you have put on him, anyway, has he?! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to use the pass. I hated to miss the sale! I refuse to buy any clothing with cats on it for any of my children, but those are bears!