Custom Search

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Fashion Show, Cousin Ella, and a little CVSing



This $2.00 PJ and nightcap combo looked a little scary laying out on the floor, however, you have got to admit he is precious in this outfit and it was ONLY $2.00!!!



He looks like a little country elf in this hat.



Jackets can get a little pricey, so I thought this cute little big bird yellow jacket was a steal at only $2.00!



Uncle Jason said this red corduroy Polo longall looked a little like a mechanics jumpsuit, but we think it will be a great church outfit for $5.00.



This little pushtoy was for Ella and I got it for 3 bucks!



Yesterday, Ella and Reed enjoyed lounging around in the kitchen for a while since we were waiting on breakfast to get ready.




Ella liked her new toy.



I think that Reed was telling us something, but I'm not exactly sure what.



We decided to take Uncle Jason, Aunt Leslie, and Ella to a local dive for lunch since we were grilling burgers for supper.



Ella thought the food was good.



Do you a.) think Reed was trying to give Ella her paci or b.) give it a whirl for himself?



Ella is a super sweet little girl.



Last night, Reed started thinking that he was not going to go to bed. Ella, on the otherhand went straight to sleep.



It was after 10:00 when Reed finally went to sleep.



Uncle Jason tried telling Reed it was time for him to go to sleep. Reed wasn't hearing it.



Reed likes to remind people that he is number 1.

Uncle Jason, Aunt Leslie and Ella left to go back to the Magnolia state after lunch today. We were sad to see them go, because they were so much fun to have. We wish they lived closer!



And for the CVSing today:

3 packs of 34 CVS brand diapers (that 102 diapers!) they were $18.00 total and then we got $5.00 in ECBs back.
8 bottles of ColorVive Pro Conditioner they were BOGO at CVS and I had 4 BOGO coupons so they were free.
2 Bottles of VEET. I had 2 $2.00 off coupons and got $5.00 in ECBs back.

After using 3 $3.00 off $15.00 coupons in 3 transactions, I spent $3.20 out of pocket, but not really because I had CVS giftcards!

I've got another transaction to do this week, but I need some coupons from the paper today.

4 comments:

Em said...

JEFF!!!! Those first jammies make him look like a future ax murderer!!!

Sarah said...

Jeff, you have a new fan. My *MOM* came to see me today because she was going CVSing, "just like that guy from Landlife." She bought Hannah Claire her first diapers and wipes. Keep up the good work! I'm getting gifted with diapers!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WHoa!! I think Reed looks adorable in the PJs!! (What a thing to say...)

Unknown said...

hahaha.
with that outfit ....you can tell that reed lives in TN!!
lol