Custom Search

Thursday, May 15, 2008

'Puter Time



Is this kid ours or what? Reed loves the computer! He likes to type and now he has been working on doing some online banking lately.



"Uh oh, Daddy! It looks like we'll be eating Spam this week."



"Daddy, here's another coupon for CVS that I printed for you!"



After Reed's three-hour nap (did we mention that we love this kid?), we got ready to go to Clarksville with Mr. Danny and Mrs. Megan.



Can you guess what he was going for?



You got it, his ball!



Hey Reed, there's a monkey on your head!



Reed loved riding in the Oliver's CRV, he thought it was great to see out the front window!



He likes to relax and cross his legs!



After ice cream at Cold Stone, Reed was pretty sleepy! Look at him holding Abbey's hand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff, I had to look twice but was that the shirt that I embroidered for REED with "Made in Taiwan and Loved in the USA" RED is definitely a great color for him. I just added to my school photo album with 72 new pictures of Reed and Joshi. It is soooo much fun being a grandmama!!! I can not wait to see all of you. Love, Enna

Christine Satterfield said...

Reed's pics are adorable....but the CVS one is cracking me up!
-Christine

Unknown said...

my parents are talking about letting me have a blog!!!
im so excited because ever since i saw yalls ive wanted one!!!