Custom Search

Monday, May 05, 2008

Cinco De Reedo



Today was Cinco De Mayo and Reed was excited about it! He got to come to eat lunch with Daddy, Kay Kay, Miss Debbie, and Uncle Bubba. Mommy had to get some information from Mrs. Ann about a conference that she is teaching in Canada later this month.

Reed got to come to my office for a little while and see some of his friends.



Reed didn't get a good nap this afternoon, so he was really tired when I came home from work. You know that it is a real sacrifice for me to take a nap with him, but I was willing to do it for him!



Here are the CVS Deals for this week that I have gotten so far. There are a few more that I need to take advantage of, but our CVS was running low on a few of the best items.

1 Glucose Monitor - Free after coupon
3 Aquafresh Toothpastes - Free after ECBS
2 Nail Glue - Free, plus overage of $1.02 in ECBs
1 Colgate 360 Toothbrush - 1.00 off coupon plus full refund of ECBs
2 Tums Quik Packs - Free after ECBs
1 Old Spice Shaving Cream - $.99, I just needed it!
3 Traveling Dental Packs - Free after ECBs
2 Packs of Mints - $3.00 but got $2.00 in ECBs

I went with $15.00 in ECBS, with the glucose monitor and other coupons I made the total reach $55.69 before tax. I used a $10.00 off $50.00 purchase coupon and that made my final total for this price $4.69

I made another purchase of 2 toothpastes and a second package of mints which and use ECBs from the previous purchase, and ended with total of $.55

So, I walked out with $32.00 in ECBs, everything in the picture, and spent only $5.24 cash!

5 comments:

Tish said...

wish we had a cvs! re: the overalls, i vote for the vertical buttons and pockets to go in the front. he's cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Mr. Jeff got a haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

Alright Mr. Jeff, I am now an official CVS card Carrying MOM because of your great deals. SOOOO...you will probably have to explain all about the ECB's,etc. when I come this summer. Love the pictures of sweet Reed. He is getting cuter with every passing day. Love, Enna

Just Us said...

Wow.....what a bargain..you will make my husband jealous, the ever bargain hunter. Too bad we don't have CVS in Hawaii because we for sure would be shopping there. I also vote for the vertical buttons and pockets in the front..but it actually looks good both ways. Kristie

Anonymous said...

I just want to know about the glucose monitor??