Custom Search

Friday, May 30, 2008

Dinner With Friends!



Tonight we went to eat with Danny and Megan. Well, I guess I should say that Reed and I went. Mommy had to work at the Catfish house.

Today, Reed and Abbey went to swim at Britton's grandparent's house.

When they came home from swimming, Reed was tuckered out, so he went to nap early.



We went to eat at Cracker Barrel. I was thankful that Reed didn't want to rock in one of those hideous orange rockers!



This afternoon, Reed and I worked really hard painting our front door. In case you are thinking of painting your front door red, be prepared to paint a lot!

Also, in case you are thinking of painting a door while being the sole caregiver to a very active 15-month-old, you may want to rethink this. It can be done, as was proven today, but it can be complicated.



Reed was VERY talkative at supper and VERY loud!



Tomorrow Danny is going to come over and help me weather-proof our deck.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's so funny of Reed in the rocking chair at Cracker Barrel, we have a very similar post on our blog! Yes, we finally did an update! Abbey, we will have to get together sometime!

Stacy