Custom Search

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Play Ball!

There are tons of pictures tonight, so I will just tell you that the following pictures are from our afternoon in the front yard playing "fetch" with Reed. I'm going to have to say my boy has an arm on him! He can throw!
















Are you ready for some text yet? Well, sorry, we've got too many pictures!
































I don't know why, but the above picture is one of my favorites from today.



Look at that throw!




Of course we had to take a ride in the red car. Thankfully, it gets really good gas mileage!


"Out of my way!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Abbey, your yard is absolutely beautiful and the precious accent (Reed) out front just tops it off. I wonder if you could find one of those accents for our front yard. Especially the view with the two balls in his hands. We love all of you. Enna

RamblingMother said...

my goodness he looks like he is always moving!! cute cute cute