Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Have You Ever Noticed?

As more and more people (besides Jeff and I) get travel dates, it's been pretty rough around here. And, it got me thinking. Have you ever noticed how much we're willing to sing God's praises when everything is great? People can't say enough about God and his goodness when things are going their way. Yet, when things seem to be different than we've planned, or wanted it to be, we aren't so quick to reference God. However, when I look back over my life, it's not at the top of the mountain when I find myself learning the most from God. Most of my lessons are on the way up the mountain or down in the valley below...I think I'm in a valley now...

Sometimes, people think those who have hope in the Lord always have things go their way or exactly like they want it to be. It isn't always true, but I do know how God can work in our lives and give me the patience to endure this trial.

"He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
Post a Comment