Custom Search

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Flat Reed: My "techKNOWnothing" Daddy



We've been looking for a digital camcorder to work with our Mac. The first camera didn't work, the next camera, well, we won't even go there. The third one, well, that one was the winner. We took 20 minutes of Abbey and me reading books to Reed this evening.



Flat Reed and I have been working on burning it to a DVD all evening, and well, its just not cooperating!



"Daddy, I think that if you will push this button it will work!"

I tried that button and it still didn't work. I guess that's going to make two of us who don't know how to use technology in this house!

I'm going to have to take the Macbook to work and let someone show me how to burn a DVD!!!



Oh well, at least I can take pictures of our house! It doesn't move anywhere!
Post a Comment