Custom Search

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Flat Reed: A Letter to a Judge



Flat Reed is tired of us talking about Reed and he wanted to do something to help. Below you will find the letter that he wrote to the judge in Taiwan.



Dear Mr. Taiwan Judge,

How is the weather in Taiwan. I am sure that it is really pretty. I have heard that Taiwan has the most incredible pineapples in the world. That is really great because my Daddy loves pineapple. Maybe after you let us get baby Reed we can all go out for some pineapple. If you are too busy, don't worry, my parents will probably be obsessed with the baby anyway.

My reason for writing is simple. Will you please go ahead and make not only the first ruling, but the second and final ones. My mommy and daddy are SO ready to come and get their baby. Technically, I am not a real human, but I've become quite the part of the family, so I too would like to meet my brother.

It has now been 1 month since you first heard our case. Is there any chance that you have already made this decision and our caseworker just didn't hear about it? That is fine, especially if mommy and daddy are going to get a phone call in a couple of weeks telling them to come to Taiwan.

Anyway Mr. Taiwan Judge, I am sure that you understand the urgency of this situation. Your immediate attention is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Flat Reed

P.S. In case you've been really busy, my brother Reed is the cutest little baby you've ever seen. Can't you tell that he wants to be home with his mommy and daddy?



Can you argue with a face like this?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think the judge will be won over by the pineapple comments!

Anonymous said...

Nobody can resist that face. It's completely and totally impossible.

Jason and Leslie said...

We really hope that the letter does the trick! Also tell Flat Reed that he's got to start enjoying pink a little more!!!