Custom Search

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Flat Reed: Flat Daddy



Since Daddy has been on the road the past week, it was quite a surprise to walk in the house and see a life-size flat version of myself sitting on the couch. I knew that Abbey had been quite homesick for me to be home and vice versa, so I first thought the creation was from her own boredom.



Little did I know that our friends Jeff, Holly (+ Raleigh), and their daughters Hannah and Ashlyn had built Flat Daddy. Ashlyn made sure that Flat Daddy even had on a wedding band. There were a few stipulations that Abbey had to comply with. One of which was the infamous green on green shirt and pants. She was also supposed to put a face on Flat Daddy, but it hasn't made it yet.



It looks like Flat Reed and Flat Daddy are going to have a lot of fun the next time I have to go on the road, which isn't for several weeks and is only an overnight trip.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I'm sorry, but Flat Daddy is a little scarey right now.

Sarah said...

Ya know what would be fun??? A flat family party! A breakfast party where friends of Flat Reed could have flat food like pancakes and pan fried eggs! Flat fruits like kiwi slices!