Custom Search

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Flat Reed: Cleaning out the Garage

BEFORE:







Flat Reed and I knew what today held for us. Earlier in the week, Mommy had told us that we had to clean the garage out. I have never met anyone so obsessed about the "state" of the garage as my wife. You would think that she spends a lot of time in the garage, because whenever you talk abou the state of things, the condition of the garage is ALWAYS at the top of her list.

Just in case you are wondering, the ONLY thing she does in the garage is park her van. NOTHING MORE, nothing less, but she is obsessed with it. ... And, it's small, only 1 car, so we have to store a lot of stuff in it.

So, Flat Reed and I knew that today would be the day that we would clean it up.

AFTER:



We worked and we sweated, but I think that she is happy. She helped us clean it up, so it was a good "family" time.

Coming this week: "Hangin' Out With My Best Friend Britton" and "Fixing Breakfast for Mommy." Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

If mom is happy now it was all worth the work.

Em said...

Garage looks fabulous!! I always love y'all's before and after pics...they crack me up!