Custom Search

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Miss You Mommy



I forgot to bring the camera cord in. It's in my, wait, I think that I just remembered that it is in my briefcase. That's where it was, but sorry, no new pictures tonight. Hint: Reed rode in a really long black car today. Can anybody guess what it was?

Anyway, I decided that I would map out how spread out our family is currently.

6124 miles from Taipei to Portland

1952 miles from Nashville to Portland

7810 miles from Nashville to Taipei

So, Abbey and I are currently nearly 2000 miles away from each other. Abbey is in our house in our bedroom, while I am in the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in.

Reed and I are just over 6000 miles away from each other.

Abbey and Reed are nearly 8000 miles away from each other.

The neatest thing though! We are all under the same moon and same sun. In the grand scheme of things, the miles are a lot, but they don't really matter. It's where we each other is in our hearts that matter.
Post a Comment