Custom Search

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Flat Reed: Daddy, That's MINE!



Tonight, we had "sweet and tangy beef" and mashed potatoes with cheese for supper. I was eating at the island and was getting a little messy, so I decided to put the bib that I bought Reed on. Well, being the typical infant, Flat Reed did not like the idea of sharing, regardless of the fact that he was not using it.



"Mommy, what are you doing?"

Abbey is working on decoration and food for a baby shower for our friends Brandon and Tamara this weekend. It's going to be at our house in the backyard, weather pending. They are having a baby boy and we are so excited for them. It seems like it has been the quickest pregnancy ever! We really glad that Reed is going to have a friend to play with and grow up with.

It is just truly amazing how God brought us to our church where we have such incredible friends who are at the same point in our marriages. Erin, Meilyn, Jillian, and Abbey met up last night at Chick-fil-a to plan the shower. I think that they are going to make it really cute. It's actually a couples' shower, but I am going to be in Portland.



"Mommy, I think I can do it better!" That does it, this is definitely our son. Just like one of us to think that we can do something better than the other!

We have to go pack. Tomorrow is Flat Reed's first plane ride. He's going to get to fly in a different part of the plane than I have ever flown in. I think they call it baggage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy, can you say "DCS"?

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I think you need a little BIGGER bib! Maybe Abbey could whip you up one of your very own!

Mr.Brian said...

What daddy, you are not going to do carry on with Flat Reed? Baggage? Hmmm we may nee to report you.

Ann said...

As always you crack me up. I swear you should market the flat Reed idea into some sort of cartoon or something. It's so original and really takes the mind off our wait!!!