Custom Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ask and it shall be given unto to you ...



Last night, we asked our blog fans to pray that we would receive an update soon. Well, your prayers with ours must have had a huge impact, because we got an update late this afternoon.

Reed is now 22.44 inches long and 11.89 pounds. The update papers said that he was very healthy and is developing normally.

We are so thrilled!


This is how we got the update:

We had been to the Big W to go grocery shopping. We came home and had a few minutes before having to leave for choir at church. Aunt Ava has been hounding us all day long to go and look at Sophie's blog. We sat down together and I said, "Maybe we got an update." About that time, our email popped up and indeed we had a message with pictures of our handsome little guy.

God is so great! I had trouble making it through the first song tonight in choir, as I had so much joy in my heart. And then, our fantasticly fabulous music minister prayed thanking God for our baby, so that really got me going. Thankfully, I had time to wipe the tears away before all the tenors saw it!



Thank you for your prayers. Whoever prayed today/last night, keep praying! Now we need a court date and ruling!

Can I say without sounding to bias that our little boy is one cute little guy. Couldn't you just grab him, hug him, kiss him, love him?

By the way, isn't God amazing? Today is Reed's 3rd month birthday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Reed! He's too too cute!!

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the most handsome baby boys I've ever seen. You've got TROUBLE headed your way in about 16 years. Watch out, Abbey, those eyes are gonna be quite charming when he pleads for a cookie right before mealtime.

Anonymous said...

Reed is so precious! I believe he has Drake eyes.

Anonymous said...

Reed is the cutest baby ever with those big brown eyes! I'm so glad that you recieved an update. I will continue praying for all of you.

Sarah said...

Okay, I'm getting teary eyed reading your post. Lots of things make me cry lately, but this is beautiful stuff. Those eyes! That wowed face! Where are my tissues?

Shopping tip of the week: Kohl's has a great selection of really good baby boy clothing at great sale prices right now. I was in a Kohls today and bought a light green creeper and bib set with happy insects on it for a girlfriend that just had a little boy and it was the cutest thing! Here's a link if you want to see what they have: http://www.kohls.com/main/subcategory.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=18193343&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=430468013&bmUID=1179374666098

Mr.Brian said...

PRAISE THE LORD111111

Mr.Brian said...

PRAISE THE LORD111111

Anonymous said...

Reed is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You guys were glowing when you came into choir last night -- and for good reason.

LaLa said...

Love that face!!! He is very expressive and so I have to tell you..I think you may have a wild one on your hands..I should know! Congrats on the update.

Anonymous said...

He has changed so much! He is a very sweet baby. I agree with suzy. He has Drake eyes. Sorry Jeff!

Emma said...

He sure is beautiful! Am so happy for you that you got an update!