Custom Search

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flat Reed: Mommy's Nap



Abbey did not feel well when she came home from school today, so she came upstairs and laid down. It was not a hard task for me to come in and take a little nap beside her. After a while though, I needed to get up, because I couldn't just sleep the whole evening away. Flat Reed decided that he would like to lay down beside Mommy to keep her some company while she took her nap.



Even Flat Reed got tired of taking a nap, so he woke up and rubbed Mommy's hair for a little while. She was very fast asleep by the time he was done. Mommy finally woke up around 7:30. By that time, I had already been out and worked in the flower beds and then cooked supper. Thanks goes out to Super Suppers.

Tomorrow is Reed's 3rd Month Birthday. We are both getting really homesick for him. We would appreciate it, if you all would pray for our patience and understanding. Also, pray that we would get a court date. We'd be happy with just an update picture.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you get some updates soon, along with a fast judge! It
s hard to talk about how the adopting is moving (or not moving) along. People ask because they love you and want to share in your journey... but it stirs up the longing to say "no news, still waiting" all day long.

Mr.Brian said...

I will be praying for you. I think we all need that extra patience from time to time.I will also pray thet things get moving faster and Reed may soon be held in your arms.
I am thinking we should also pray your wife does not hurt you for posting pictures of her sleeping.LOL!!!

Mommy Spice said...

I hope Mommy is feeling better. I was a teacher for 10 years. I would come home absolutely exhausted and have to sleep for several hours. I hope the nap helped. We will be praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

We will pray that you get a court date really soon. It is excrutiatingly hard waiting while it seems your child is growing up out of your reach.

Anonymous said...

Abbey should be tired--after all, she's expecting a baby!!!