Custom Search

Monday, May 07, 2007

Flat Reed: Famous in the NW



Sorry for two days of no updates! I got in late last night and the camera battery was dead, so there hasn't been a real opportunity to update. The photographer for the Northwest Baptst Convention took a couple of pictures of Flat Reed and me. The director of the conference had purchased Reed a shirt that read, "Made in Oregon." That was very thoughtful of them.


Flat Reed was a huge hit to all of the people attending the conference. I think that Flat Reed had a good time.


Flat Reed made it home safely. He asked me what the stinky smell was when we got home. I was puzzled for a moment, and then he explained that he smelled peppers and onions. Then I knew exactly what he was talking about because I had the same problem. Have you EVER wondered why people choose the restaurants in the airport with the absolute worst smelling food and then get it to go so they can eat it on the PLANE? Flat Reed and I want to know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoy seeing everywhere Flat Reed is going. Half price Vera Bradley is in July.

Anonymous said...

We enjoy seeing everywhere Flat Reed visits. Half price Vera Bradley is in July!