Custom Search

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Flat Reed: Jumpin' on the Bed



The IL's bought new mattresses for the rooms at their house. They were afraid that we would not come home if we had to continue to sleep on the old ones. The old ones were just a step above sleeping on a fold-away couch bed. You know how uncomfortable those can be.



Flat Reed came up with a wonderful idea with his Aunt Ava. They both decided that it would be fun to jump on the bed to see how good the mattresses were. They were able to bounce all over the place. They loved this game, and I can hardly imagine how must fun they will have when it's the real Reed and his Aunt Ava bouncing all over the place.



Until the real thing gets home, Flat Reed and Aunt Ava will just have to cut-up together!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Jeff and Abbey, I'm responding to the post you left on our blog. I use FotoFusion (you can download it for free, then pay when you decide you like it... program watermarks your creations until you pay for it) to make easy photo collages and I love it because of it's simplicity. More more complicated details and for photo editing, I use Photoshop Elements. You guys take great photos, and I really think you'd love FotoFusion. Check out the Double Happiness link on my side bar of "popular china adoption blogs." I learned about FotoFusion from this blogger.

You know, we have a lot in common. I ring handbells, Abbey rings handbells. Kevin loves orange and I let him paint his computer room orange, and you guys must love orange to paint your living room orange. Abbey likes Vera Bradley, and we live near their corporate headquarters. There's a huge outlet sale every year in Fort Wayne... here's a link http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Company/OutletSale.aspx Just think... closeout Vera Bradley bags for $15-20! Best part of course, we're both soon to be parents of Taiwanese cuties! Congratulations on your referral. Our God is an aewsome God!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until the real Reed and I can jump on the bed!!

Anonymous said...

Do not underestimate the comfortableness of a fold-away couch bed. I had to sleep on one this weekend at the grandparents house. It was either that or the blow-up mattress. I chose the fold-away. Tell Ava that I like her haircut and the belt is very cool.