Custom Search

Friday, April 20, 2007

Flat Reed: Greatest Hits




I am out of town and Abbey is staying with the Sprinkles tonight, so there are not any new pictures of Flat Reed. I decided that I would make a picture of each of Flat Reed's outfits. Two of them have been sent to Taiwan and the package should have arrived today. I would be able to tell you that, but I left the tracking number at my office.

Since we sent two cameras, we are really hoping that they take a picture of the real Reed in his Easter outfit, since that was such a cute outfit and Easter is such a meaningful holiday.

Abbey did tell me that she got some EXCELLENT pictures while Flat Reed and she visited with the Sprinkles. I can only imagine what they will look like. Abbey forgot to bring the camera cord, so she couldn't upload them.

No comments: