Custom Search

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Flat Reed: Daddy is Home!



I have been dreaming of the day when I would come home and my son would be waiting on me at the door. Tonight when I got home, Flat Reed was there waiting. I am not sure if he was excited to see me, or if he was he was just ready to see what I bought him last ngiht at IKEA.



Flat Reed got a plastic bib that catches the food that doesn't make it into his mouth, AND it is in the shape of a frog.



Come on now, you really didn't believe that was ALL that I got him did you? Actually this all came in one set for $2.99!!! Whoa! Why am I just now discovering this place? The little bowl has a suction cup on the bottom and so it was stay put when Flat Reed is digging around in it for his favorite piece of Mac-n-Cheese.
Post a Comment