Custom Search

Monday, April 23, 2007

Flat Reed: Cleanin' Up the Kitchen



Abbey wasn't home tonight, so Flat Reed and I cleaned up the kitchen. We also did laundry and cleaned the garage, but there aren't any pictures of that. Flat Reed helped me to unload the dishwasher. For those of you who know me well, you know that I HATE the kitchen, so it was a real stretch for me to do anything in there! Much less, clean it up.



"Wow, Daddy, we sure do have a lot of plates!!! Are we rich?" HA! Flat Reed didn't realize that our plethora of plates (well, really, it's not that many, there are only 12) didn't mean that we were rich. They aren't fine china or anything.



"Daddy, thanks for letting me put up the glasses. Mommy won't let me touch the breakables!"



"Clean up, clean up. I can help clean up!"



"Daddy what are all these big, ugly brown things? They sure are ugly and BIG!" I promise, if I didn't know our son wasn't biologically related to us, I would BELIEVE we were genetically linked! Flat Reed doesn't like the "stones" from Pampered Chef either. Maybe with two of us that can't stand them, Abbey will finally agree that they aren't that great!



Note to self: Always know where your kids are at, lest they jump up and swing on the pot rack!

6 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Thanks far always making me laugh.This is by far the funniest blog to read. Thanks for sharing in you unique humor.

Anonymous said...

Letting Little Flat Reed play IN the dishwasher AND swing from the pots rack....and to think I had secretly thought ABBEY was a little too permissive with the baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You guys have the same plates, pizza stones and pots and pans as we do! What in the world!?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...Bryant clan, have you CHECKED your cupboards to make sure YOUR stuff is still there?

Anonymous said...

(or maybe Flat Reed and his daddy got mixed up and were at YOUR house cleaning up the kitchen instead of their own!!!)

Soccer Girl said...

YOU'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE THINKING BLOGGER AWARD!!!!!

Go to my blog at darcysoccerblog.blogspot.com to see your nomination!!!!

~Darcy