Custom Search

Sunday, April 09, 2006

What a Weekend!


It's been such a crazy weekend, and therfore we have not posted. Let me start by saying that my TBC training was great and I met some awesome new people.

On the way home on Friday, there was LOTS of bad weather in the Nashville area. Thankfully, I did not have to drive through the huge hail and tornadoes that a lot people had to endure. Several people died in the tornadoes. The picture is of a church in the area that was destroyed. The picture really does not do it justice. It is amazing how powerful that storm was and amazing that the kids inside that church during the storm were not hurt.

The devastation is huge. Tomorrow, people from our church (including me) are going to go help clean up some yards and houses.

Yesterday we had the Eggstravaganza. It went really well despite the cool, damp weather. Last night and tonight we had the Choir and Drama Easter program. It was really good. I played Judas. Now, my lastest goattee will be bidding farewell tomorrow morning.

No comments: